addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Board Game Lovers Meetup Message Board › The B Brothers' Birthday Boardgaming Bash

The B Brothers' Birthday Boardgaming Bash

Closed to new replies

A former member
Post #: 7
My brother and I are looking to host a boardgaming event on September 24th. I know it's a little short notice, but if successful, we'll probably do this annually. The event would be held in Fayetteville, TN. Right now, I'm just looking for anyone interested. Depending on how many people want to game will decide on if I rent out a building or not. We mainly play AT games, but any type of game is welcome.

Games that might be on the agenda:

Castle Ravenloft
Ascending Empires
Cosmic Encounter
Arkham Horror
Ghost Stories
Defenders of the Realm
Battlestar Galactica
Chaos in the Old World + Expansion
Mall of Horror
Last Night on Earth + Growing Hunger
Heroscape + Several Expansions
(Anything else that you may want to bring along)
A former member
Post #: 1
I'm definitely interested. I have a fairly decent collection as I work for a board game distributor. Let me know if you'd like me to cart anything down. Keep us posted!

A former member
Post #: 17

Update #4

A.J. Porfirio from Van Ryder games will be in attendance and will be offering demos of his games. He has also offered one of his games as a door prize.

Update #3

Russ Rupe, one of the developers of Warlords of Europe, should be in attendance and will be offering demos of the game, as well as a copy as a door prize drawing for interested gamers.

Update #2

We are adding a flea market from 2 to 3:30. Come trade, buy, and sell at the market. No additional charge to participate in the flea market. Five dollars for a full day of gaming and a flea market. Can't beat that.

Update #1

When: September 24th 10:30 a.m till 11:30 p.m
Where: Best Western
Street: 3021 Thornton Taylor Pkwy
City: Fayetteville, TN 37334
Fee: Five dollar donation at the door

A former member
Post #: 22
We're now two days away from the Bash. If you've been on the fence about coming, maybe this information will help make up your mind. We will be offering the chance to win some games:

1 copy of Warlords of Europe from Conquest Gaming
1 copy of Organized Chaos from Van Ryder Games
1 copy of Componegotiate (pre-release: retail value 8.99) from Van Ryder Games

In addition, Van Ryder games will be giving away a copy of If I'm Going Down..., but this one won't be delivered until after a successful Kickstarter campaign. And speaking of If I'm Going Down..., we will have free promotional cards to give away at the event. These will be given away as a first come first serve to anyone interested.

Hope to see you at the Bash.