addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Board not Bored Message Board › How can you tell what game nights are Euros and not Scrabble and Upwords?

How can you tell what game nights are Euros and not Scrabble and Upwords?

A former member
Post #: 138
I had attended in the past. I ended up leaving the group because all it seemed like was people wanting to play Scrabble and Upwords only. They are fine games, but I want to do Euros and play my designs I work on. So, I am curious how to tell what game nights are Euros and others are not. I came back here because I was under the impression that Euros are played at the tea place. I am trying to get gamers organized in the area.
Shirley
user 9311947
Beacon, NY
Post #: 7
Rich,
I remember well, you used to bring 7 Wonders and your dice games. All I can say is, if you want to come to our group, you have to be a team player. We all like different games. I still have a strong word oriented group of players, but also newer gamers open to euro games and strategy games. I can not speak for any one about who is going to play what. This is a social night of gaming we do what we like to do.
You are welcome to come to any game night and see how it goes.