Our very own Cristen Iris will be speaking on the topic of your publishing journey.
Confused by all the publishing options available to you?
Don't know which one best fits your long-term goals?
Not sure where to start?
In this interactive workshop, Cristen Iris (whose clients are traditionally, hybrid, and self-published) will:
• give you an insider's view of the industry
• help you define your goals and needs
• decide which option is the best fit for you
• FREE for first-time attendees (contact Renee Settle)
• $10 if you prepay through Meetup or
• $15 at the door or
• $0- NFAA Authority Level members pay $0, as part of your member benefits. (Contact Renee Settle to RSVP. For more information, please see below for details.)
DO YOU WANT TO ATTEND MEETINGS FOR FREE?
Authority Members of NFAA get free access to our local chapter meetings! If you're an Authority member, print out your membership page (by logging into your NFAA account). Bring it along with you for complimentary meeting admission. Not an authority member yet? Go to www.nonfictionauthorsassociation.com to join!
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a leads group. If your primary objective is to sell something; this isn't the group for you. We are here to support each other on the publishing journey. Overview: We meet on the last Wednesday of each month at New Ventures Lab to discuss the business side of writing, publishing and promoting nonfiction books.
We welcome experienced and aspiring writers of nonfiction.