Photo: Mock Turtle and Gryphon demonstrate the Lobster Quadrille
The OmiseGO team is dialling in to cover all things Plasma.
David Knott, Plasma Researcher
What is Plasma, update on Plasma R&D (Plasma Prime) and the OmiseGO DEX, and Q&A (you can seriously ask him anything and he can usually answer).
Pong Cheecharern, Product Manager
Let's build some stuff! Download and set up a Plasma childchain, explore the initial transaction viewer, the omg-js library and more.
Intro to OMG Repo
OmiseGO's Elixir implementation of Plasma
Jet & Kelsie from the team will be visiting.
To help cover the costs of food/drink, please bring a donation. Recommended $20/$10 note if you can, or almost can, afford it. (no worries if you can't)
• Workshops are often recorded for educational purposes and to eventually put online. Attendance is taken as consent.
• PSA: Please be mindful of open source and open community etiquettes. (eg, attributing the source of works that you build upon, and not "stealing" another person's project/idea for commercial gains)
• Meet 10 minutes before the start at 16:50, in the lobby of 155 Clarence Street, Sydney
• If arriving later, please ping the BokkyPooBah's Ethereum Workshop Chat (https://t.me/joinchat/Ep-XOkwa_umKWXXRBGBVVQ) group and someone will come down to get you
• There will be some refreshments. Donations to cover expenses: $20 (those who can afford it), $10 (those who can almost afford it), $0 (those who really cannot afford it).
• The topic details for these workshops can change up to the last minute
• If you have successfully RSVPed or are on the waitlist, please review your RSVP status and cancel your RSVP/waitlist ASAP if you cannot make it to free up the spot for other people
• People from Tyro do not have to RSVP