Book and wine group for women of all ages. We are a pretty casual group of ladies who find enjoyment in a good discussion, but as far as book clubs go, we typically do not send out questions in advance or have a concrete schedule as to how each meetup will play out. Often, our gatherings are split between talking about the book and talking about life in general. We respect each others' opinions and encourage open and honest dialogue at our gatherings. Each month we will meet to discuss a new book, or just drink wine, because the struggle is real.
The Fine Print...
- Please update your profile picture with a clear photo of your face so that our organizers can identify people looking for our meetups in crowded places.
- If you do not show up to an event, or change your RSVP to "No" on the day of the event, you will be marked as a no show. Please be considerate as our organizers spend a lot of time preparing for each meetup. It is especially important to keep your RSVP up to date for events with reservations.
- Members will be removed after 3 no shows in a 6 month period.
- Fee Structure: There is a $2 fee to RSVP. This fee both helps me cover Meetup's "Organizer" costs and reduces the number of no-shows. Refund Policy: Full refunds will be provided if you cancel your RSVP within 48 hours of the Meetup. After that, no refunds will be provided, unless the meeting is canceled or rescheduled.
- After 6 months of site inactivity (not visiting our site), you will be removed from our member roster. This does not prevent you from joining again, it just ensures our roster reflects active members only.