Do you get overwhelmed with the operational, sales, and marketing aspects of running a business? Would you find value in discussing and learning from business owners who are facing similar challenges?
What You Will Learn:
• How to effectively clarify and communicate your message to your target audience
• How to establish your core values and build your ideal corporate culture within your business
• Effective goal setting to include financial focus, and resources
• Building out your team to allow your business to reach its goals
What You Can Expect:
• Solution oriented discussion to your business challenges
• Multiple resources and software recommendation
• Full confidentiality about your ideas, products, and services
• Networking opportunity and exchange of business contacts
What to Bring:
Ink pen and paper for note-taking
Who will be attending?
The other attendees will all be current or aspiring startups. Some will have full-time jobs, others will be CTO, CIO, and highly successful entrepreneurs. You never know who will show up!
About Bootstrappers Breakfast
Bootstrapper's Breakfast is a moderated discussion. About ten of your peers at each table, the conversation is facilitated to allow founders and entrepreneurs to share their challenges and offer ideas and assistance to others. It's your informal Mastermind group.
Below is the tentative agenda which may be adjusted to include featured guest speaker or panelists leading up to the event.
8:30am - Networking over Coffee
8:45am - Elevator Pitch - Introduce Yourself and Your Business
9:00am -Hotseat - Solution based group discussion
9:30am - Discussion Recap and Resources
9:45am - Closing Remarks