What we're about
Boston AI Network is a group of 2,000 experts, founders, developers, and other business professionals interested in learning, discussing and keeping updated about Artificial Intelligence, which will greatly affect our workforce and lives over the coming years. This includes computer vision, machine learning, natural language processing, speech recognition, robotics, chatbots, digital assistants and more.
Our mission is to catalyze and foster networking, education, innovation, opportunity-sharing and collaboration among members interested in AI.
AI is being integrated into our lives through mobile devices, wearables, PC's, Smart Homes, automobiles and many other products and services. AI will be added to almost every new software product by 2020, according to Gartner (https://gtnr.it/2NnSNvb).
According to IDC (http://bit.ly/2pnwFTn):
• By 2019, 40% of digital transformation initiatives will use AI services.
• By 2021, 75% of commercial enterprise apps will use AI.
• Over 90% of consumers will interact with customer support bots.
• And over 50% of new industrial robots will leverage AI.
Digital leaders such as IBM, Google, and Apple are busy developing the next generation of AI-powered applications to replace human labor in dangerous, low-skilled, time-consuming jobs.
To leverage AI capabilities, companies should focus on AI-powered cognitive services—computer vision, machine learning, natural language processing, speech recognition, and robotics. AI can allow companies to score quick wins, generate value faster, and achieve long-term success four times more than organizations that don’t, according to Gartner (https://gtnr.it/2PNON3I).
Boston AI Network will offer members opportunities to talk about and demonstrate their work live at events and get feedback & support from their peers and other community members.
We also send out monthly newsletters, with awesome events, news, resources and opportunities related to Artificial Intelligence!
If you're interested in volunteering, partnering with this group, need advice on software/web/app development, or have any suggestions or questions, please contact and connect with Chris Requena (http://linkedin.com/in/crequena). Email: Chris "at" BostonNewTechnology.com
The Boston AI Network is organized by Chris Requena:
• Lead Organizer for the Boston New Technology tech & startup community (http://bostonnewtechnology.com/).
• Chief Partnerships Officer at Cape Ann Development (http://bit.ly/CADPbnt), which offers enterprise-class software, app and web development services and quick IT staff augmentation.
Connect with Chris here: http://linkedin.com/in/crequena
We look forward to seeing you!