There’s a lot of enterprise interest regarding blockchain, but how much of that is translating into projects and operational systems? Christine Ferrusi Ross, former VP/Analyst at Forrester Research and now founder of Decision Changers, will discuss her work with MIT's Center for Information Systems Research, showing the state of enterprise readiness for blockchain projects.
This is a must-attend event for anyone interested in blockchain for the enterprise. We'll discuss:
- Digital Transformation and operating models for digital businesses
- Moving from value chains to ecosystems
- Technical and business questions enterprises need to answer before considering blockchain-based solutions
- Sourcing blockchain projects
Whether you're a blockchain executive, entrepreneur, freelancer, student, or just plain curious, join us!
6:00 pm: BBA member meeting (paid members only)
6:30 pm: Dinner and drinks (free and open to public)
7:00 pm: Presentation
7:30 pm: Audience Q&A
8:00 pm: Networking
Boston Blockchain Association's Mission:
1. Establish Greater Boston as an international hub for blockchain innovation.
2. Support, educate, promote, and advance blockchain technology.
3. Support and connect entrepreneurs with useful resources.
At BBA, we're making Boston the worldwide hub for blockchain technology. Learn more at bostonblockchainassociation.com (http://bostonblockchainassociation.com/).