This is THE blockchain event for Boston FinTech Week, hosted by the Boston Blockchain Association. Whether you're a blockchain executive, entrepreneur, freelancer, student, or just plain curious, join us!
We'll have an all-star panel of fintech experts discussing "Leveraging Distributed Ledger Technology in Global Financial Services." Moderated by Jared Favole of Circle.
The panel participants will discuss the emergence and adoption of Distributed Ledger Technology as a transformative enterprise technology, progress made to date evaluating its use and implementation. They will share their views on its impact in business, levels of innovation using DLT and views on its implementation.
- Jared Favole, Circle (Moderator)
- Nathaniel Rand, Managing Director, Blockchain / Distributed Ledger Technology, State Street
- Havell Rodrigues, CEO & Co-Founder, Adjoint
- Eric Roux, Partner, Newport LLC
- Frank Makrides, CEO, Tunnel
We're a collaborative community of lifelong learners who are committed to helping each other, improving the world, and pushing blockchain forward.
6:30 pm: Dinner and drinks (provided!)
7:00 pm: Presentation or panel
7:30 pm: Audience Q&A
8:00 pm: Networking
Boston Blockchain Association's Mission:
1. Establish Greater Boston as an international hub for blockchain innovation.
2. Support, educate, promote, and advance blockchain technology.
3. Support and connect entrepreneurs with useful resources.
At BBA, we're making Boston the worldwide hub for blockchain technology. Learn more at bostonblockchainassociation.com (http://bostonblockchainassociation.com/).