NEW START TIME: Doors will open at 6:45, with the talk starting at 7:15.
FOOD AND DRINK: We are looking for a sponsor to cover alcohol costs. Pizza will still be served.
Accessibility is a practice that touches on many aspects of good web design and development, including performance. This talk will highlight opportunities and techniques to improve your website or web app's performance by embracing an accessible, inclusive mindset.
- Doors open at 6:45pm for food and conversation, sponsored by thoughtbot (https://thoughtbot.com/boston).
- We are looking for sponsorship for alcohol for this event.
- The talk will start at 7:15pm.
- The venue is wheelchair accessible via elevator. Other accommodations can be made with advance notice.
- The event will be recorded and posted to our YouTube channel afterwards (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB-Q0Af4p8A23QTnUxg-fgg).
About our speaker:
Eric is a designer at thoughtbot who is passionate about accessibility and inclusive design. He's also the Boston CSS co-organizer charged with creating this event, making this bio a little awkward to write.