Let's get together, introduce ourselves, and learn about using CMake!
We will be hosted by CIC (Cambridge Innovation Center), a shared-workspace focusing on the start-up community, at their 101 Main St. location in Kendall Square. We will be on the 14th floor, in 'Cloud City'.
I will order food for this meetup. Please consider donating money, using the 'Chip in (https://secure.meetup.com/Boston-Cpp-Meetup/contribute/)' button on the webpage.
• 6:30 Kiera Muckenhirn (CIC): A word from our host, and sponsor (10 min)
• 6:40 Charles Wilcox (Organizer) Group introduction, and plan next event(s) (10 min)
• 6:50 Charles Wilcox (Organizer): Outline of the Standard Library (10-15 min)
• — break for food —
• 7:15 @ThePhD (???): "What I Learned with CMake" (30-45 min)
• 8:00 Head out for food and drinks!
CIC Cambridge is in the middle of Kendall Square. For MBTA riders, the Red-Line stops at Kendall Square, as does several buses. For drivers, there are several parking lots nearby; I had good luck with the Kendall Square Garage, (operated by Pilgrim Parking, 350 Kendall St.), which is 9$ after 4PM.