What we're about
The Boston Data Mining is part of the Open Data Science Meetup Group.
It is the energy and enthusiasm of the members of Boston Data Mining Group which spearheaded the launch of ODSC.
The meetup continues to focus on making data mining/science accessible to everyone. It aims to be inclusive to everyone regardless of their skill level. Our talks focus on the practical side of AI, Data Mining, product development and analytics
• Host talks on a wide range of topics related to data mining/science.
• Focus on the practical side of data mining/science.
• Make data mining and data analytics accessible to everyone.
• Increase awareness of open source data mining tools
• Any and everyone who is interested in doing data mining and analytics.
Follow #ODSC on: