This month we're sharing techniques and tools that can be used to improve your daily workflows. All talks will be short; ten minutes or less.
One ground rule: No product pitches.
Some talk ideas:
• Here's a great OSS tool I created and how to contribute.
• I had a problem with X, here's how I fixed it.
• This was an interested book/video, here's a summary.
• We chose X to solve a problem over Y, here's why.
If you'd like to present, please propose a talk here:
• Jenkins Pipeline as Code - Thomas McGonagle
• Workflow Abstraction - Don Luchini
• Summon - Dustin Collins
• Self Service Permissioning Approaches - Mark Ferry
• Security as Code - Apollo Clark
• Lightweight microservice blue-green deployment with Packer, Terraform and AWS - Phil Lombardi