Join the Boston Drupal Group for a night of Drupal focused conversations, presentations and talks form our members.
Lightning Talks Theme: Testing
Behind every great, successful project is a battery of tests. From unit testing custom functionality, testing user behaviors, visual changes and manual smoke tests before launch. There is a lot of methods and ways Drupal projects can (and should) be tested. This month we want to talk about how you test your Drupal projects. Topic could answer questions such as:
* What are the different types of tests? How are they different?
* What are some examples of testing frameworks Drupal supports?
* Behat, what is it and how do you use it?
* How do you create a set of regression tests?
* Tools for testing
* How to test across different browsers?
* Gotcha's with testing Drupal.
Volunteers get between 5 to 10 minutes to present a talk, question or presentation. No need to be prepared in advance.