A product that customers love is the result of a high functioning team, which requires communication and alignment between engineering and product. Invite a friend and join BPMA as we dive into how actual engineering and product teams share their experiences of product development successes and failures, what landmines to avoid, and how to build awesome (and sometimes not so awesome) products.
Questions We’ll be Tackling:
• How does your team discover customer needs?
• How does your team ensure you’re building the right thing?
• How does your team build consensus on effort estimates and scope?
• how does your team navigate changes mid development cycle?
• How does your team agree on technical debt and architectural work?
• How do you bring the other side into your world, i.e. customer calls and code reviews?
• How do you work together to communicate to your organization and leadership?
Agenda for the Event:
• 6:15 pm: Registration opens
• 6:15 - 7:00 pm: Networking (light refreshments)
• 7:00 - 8:15 pm: Brief Presentation & Panel Discussion
• 8:15 - 8:45 pm: Wrap Up, Q&A and Additional Networking
Registration is limited. Online purchases only. All ticket types are sold online via Eventbrite:
• Advanced: $5
• BPMA members will receive $5 discount upon checkout. Please enter your BPMA member account email address as the promo code (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/product-engineering-collaboration-tickets-49380588670)
Note: At-the-door tickets are sold only via EventBrite app or Eventbrite website on the day of the event. No cash payments accepted