What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
Link visible for attendees
Do you want to ask startup investors questions about fundraising in a judgement-free environment? Are you looking to raise funding in the future, and want to learn what investors look for, how they evaluate potential investments, and more? Then join us for this live, interactive online fundraising Q&A event, featuring VCs and investors from the 'FI Venture Network' - the Founder Institute's global network of investors actively participating in the funding of startups at the earliest stages.
Don't miss this opportunity to expand your network and ask in-depth startup investment questions!
- Ryan Micheletti: Your host for this global event. Ryan Micheletti is Head of Global Operations for the Founder Institute leading operations for the world’s largest pre-seed startup accelerator. Ryan works with startup ecosystem leaders and Managing Directors on a daily basis from around the world to help them launch great companies and build startup ecosystems in their city.
❯ Meet the Speakers :
- Ankur Shrivastava: Managing Partner at Momentum Capital. In parallel, he is Co-founder & VP at Globevestor, a tech investment platform, and micro-VC funds, to invest in early-stage startups in the US and India since 2014. He has written 70 checks for 40 startups. Backers include Tim Draper, Bill Draper & Boost VC.
- Diane Yoo: Founding General Partner at FilKor Capital. She is an MBA graduate of Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Business at Rice University. She is Results driven entrepreneur with a proven track record and portfolio company management. She has 15+ years of experience as an entrepreneurial and business executive.
❯ Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is thinking about raising money for their startup
- Anyone interested in meeting investors from the FI Venture Network
- Anyone that wants an understanding of fundraising for early-stage businesses and products
❯ What are some of the Topics?
- The key metrics and pre-requisites for raising funding, and the anatomy of a "fundable" company
- How to make yourself more attractive to investors
- How to meet and work with different sources of capital, such as friends and family, angel investors, venture capitalists, government grants and loans, and more.
- Any questions asked by the audience!
❯❯ This is an interactive, live online event. To access the event, RSVP at https://fi.co/startupwebinar/14585