Interact with your peers in a monthly morning breakfast meetup. At this monthly breakfast get-together techies, developers, designers, and entrepreneurs share learn from their peers through show and tell / show-case style presentations.
And yes, this is free! Thank our sponsors when you see them :)
8:00 - 8:15 - Get yer Bagels & Coffee and chit-chat
8:15 - 8:20 - Introductions, Sponsors, Announcements
8:20 - ~9:30 - Showcases and Shout-Outs!
- Barrier1: - JIm Libersky
- East Coast Product: CommunityBrew - Christopher Swenor
- Toast Inc .: Toast Tab - Ellie Mirman
- TeleStax: Restcomm - Ivelin Ivanov
~9:30 - end -
Final "Shout Outs" & Last Words
Boston TechBreakfast Sponsors
- Colliers International - Colliers International is a leader in global real estate, offering comprehensive services to investors, property owners, tenants and developers around the world.
- DLA Piper (Boston) - DLA Piper is a global business law firm that provides corporate, IP, capital raising and other legal advice to technology startups and high growth businesses.
- DonQuiSoft - Smart. Mobile. Solutions.
- Expedient - Expedient, a national leading provider of cloud computing, managed services and colocation.
- Fairfax County EDA - Fairfax County, the heart of the Washington, D.C., economy and the perfect place for your business.
- GSN GAMES - Sponsored by GSN Games, one of the top-ranked & highest grossing mobile and web game companies in the U.S.
- Hired Inc. - Hired believes finding a career should be transparent and unbiased; open the floodgates to 2000+ top companies by making a profile at any time.
- MaxPoint - MaxPoint drives sales and boosts awareness for brands, retailers, and agencies by combining hyperlocal advertising precision with local, regional, and national advertising reach.
- Millennial Media - Millennial Media is the leading independent audience platform in digital advertising.
- Northeastern University - Northeastern University, the leader in experiential education, is a top-50 ranked national research institution with a global network of more than 3,000 corporate partners and more than 200,000 alumni around the world.
Contact us if you'd like to sponsor!
MICROSOFT NEW ENGLAND RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT (NERD) CENTER - CAMBRIDGE
Microsoft is hosting us in their amazing New England Research & Development (NERD) Center in Cambridge, MA
Note: This is a secured facility, so you will be asked to show ID and sign in when entering the building
View Larger Map
For more directions, check out the
Microsoft NERD site here
Parking & Transportation
Consent to Recording and Photography
Microsoft's building has a parking garage in the basement, but there is a cost. Memorial Drive has free parking, but the spaces in front of NERD have a 1 hour limit. Other area streets have metered parking.
The location is extremely convenient to the MBTA, a 5 minute walk from the Kendall Square MBTA station on the Red Line.
By attending this event, you consent to having yourself and/or your presentation video recorded and/or photographed by the TechBreakfast organizers and/or anyone else attending. TechBreakfast retains all rights and ownership to video it produces, and attendees retain the rights to any video or photos they take on their own. You acknowledge that TechBreakfast and/or the attendees can do anything they like with this video and/or photos without your prior consent.
Want to present at a showcase?
Have something you've been working on that you'd like some feedback on? Have something that you'd like to share? Have a kernel of an idea that you'd like some thoughts on developing further?
Just submit your information at http://j.mp/techbreakfast-present and indicate where you'd like to present, and if there's a fit, we'll get you on board! Come to an upcoming event so we can meet up first.
If this one is filled up, don't despair - we want you at our next one! Sign up for that one too.
Find more events at:
If this event is full and there's a wait list, don't worry! Our wait lists regularly clear out as we get no-shows and last minute cancels. Just sign up if you plan to come!
See you all there!
Organized and Operated By