addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston Walking Meetup Group Message Board › Anyone have info on a good walk through the South End?

Anyone have info on a good walk through the South End?

Doug
WalkerDoug
Holliston, MA
I want to setup an evening walk into the South End starting from Back Bay station, but need ideas on where to go. I've only been to the South End once, to the SoMa market.

So if anyone out there has a good grasp of the South End and can give me some streets to go visit that would get about 2 miles into the South End (2 miles there, 2 miles back), that would be much appreciated. A reasonably priced place to eat that wouldn't have much of a wait without reservations would be good too.

I'm also open to any other suggestions for evening walks too, as long as they're accessible by the T.

Thanks!

Doug
Catherine
user 9203184
Boston, MA
Post #: 1
There is a beautiful bike/pedestrian path (in parts) that runs parallel to the orange line, called the southwest corridor path, I think. The part from Backbay Station (near the Copley Place) through Mass Avenue has many of the flowerbeds, and the path goes all the way to Forest Hills, which is where the Arnold Arboretum is located.

Catherine Chiu