Join us to learn about how the world of transportation is being changed by augmented reality technology! We've got a fun night of fantastic speakers, AR demos, and networking in store!
6:00-6:30pm: Doors open - networking and demos
6:30-8:00pm: Augmenting Transportation
•Neil Gupta (https://www.linkedin.com/in/neilmgupta/), Founder at BostonAR, will give an overview presentation of how AR is affecting the transportation sector in many ways.
• John Werner (https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnwerner1), VP of Strategic Partnerships for Meta (https://www.metavision.com/), will talk about what Ford, Tesla, GM, and Jaguar think about AR.
• Anne-Fleur Andrle (https://www.linkedin.com/in/anne-fleur-andrle-1501bb3/?trk=pub-pbmap), CEO at AMA XpertEye USA (http://www.amaxperteye.com/) and Yann Veslin from Keolis will talk about how AMA is using AR Headsets to help Keolis technicians utilize remote expertise and be more efficient when repairing MBTA Commuter Rail cars.
• Michael Amaru (https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-amaru-70a3564/), co-founder at SenseDriver (http://www.sensedriver.com/) will present his company's solution for transforming your smartphone from a distracting device into a voice controlled Heads Up Display for any car.
• More to be announced soon!
8:00-9:30pm: Demos and Networking
•John Werner will have a Meta headset available for demos
• SenseDriver will have their hardware and app running for people to see and interact with.
• AMA will have ODG, Vuzix, and Google Glass headsets running their application
• More TBD
• 9:00-11:00pm: After party at Mead Hall in the upstairs room!