addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Boston Area Real Estate Investors Association Message Board › What are YOUR plans Tue Oct 2nd?

What are YOUR plans Tue Oct 2nd?

This message board is read-only.

Bernadette
user 4477491
Group Organizer
Boston, MA
Tusday Oct 2nd is Jam packed for you to choose!

When: Tuesday, Oct. 2, 2012 - 7PM - Commercial Investing Webinar with Terry Hale - Commercial - the UGLY truth

Register today: Space is limited. Reserve your Webinar seat now at: https://www2.gotomeet...­[/url]  

***Testimonials from local investors about Terry Hale***

"Terry Hale is a superb negotiator and is a wealth of knowledge in buying under-valued commercial real estate and developing or improving it to increase it's value. He provided some very valuable information to help others learn and understand the process." Barton Wallace, Barton Property Group[/url]

"Before coming to the seminar with Terry Hale, I wasn't so sure about pursuing commercial real estate because I only heard the negative sides of the business. At Terry's seminar, I learned valuable information that changed my comfort level with commercial real estate. I have no doubt that the resources and assistance that's available will be more than enough to get me where I want to be as an investor and to me that's priceless! Thanks Terry for all your help!" Brandon Lynch

Before I attended Terry Hale's booth camp on commercial property, I thought I had to buy based a "good" Cap rate. Terry showed us how negotiating better terms on under performing properties (LHF), we can make a boatload more money. Bob Salvo, CARI, CBR, CDPE, e-PRO, IRES, SRES

For those of you who are interested in being healthy while creating your wealth, you will want to attend one of these health lectures with World Renowned Naturopath Dr. Joel Wallach

World Renowned

Dr. Joel Wallach

Over 100 RSVPs so far, this will be a great place to network!

When: Oct 2, 2012, 6pm - 10pm
Where: Days Hotel, 159 Pelham, Methuen, MA
RSVP: Limited seating, must RSVP with Bernadette at dette101@gmail.com by Mon, Oct. 1st
What to expect: Registration/networking will begin at 6pm. Dr. Wallach will present his revolutionary health lecture. At the end of the lecture, there will be ample time for you to get your personal health questions answered.

About Dr. Wallach:

A biomedical research pioneer, Dr. Joel D. Wallach, DVM, ND spent more than 40 years in the field of Veterinary Medicine, observing and researching the effects of individual nutrients on animal health, before becoming a Naturopathic Physician in 1982. Today, Dr. Wallach is renowned for his groundbreaking research on the health benefits of selenium and other minerals. He currently dedicates his time to lecturing throughout the world on the therapeutic benefits of vitamins and minerals, and on lobbying the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on behalf of the dietary supplement industry.

Desire. Commit. Succeed!

Bernadette Trafton