What we're about
Boston Skeptics is a group of critical thinkers who get together to talk, eat, drink, and be skeptical about things like homeopathy, creationism, psychics, aliens, alternative medicine, conspiracy theories, and whatever else catches our attention.
We meet each month for "Skeptics in the Pub" (SitP) and feature a speaker or fun event centered around science, critical thinking, skepticism, etc. We're currently on the lookout for a new permanent venue for SitP - let us know if you have any ideas!
Our Book Club continues to meet monthly at the Harvard Northwest Building (https://goo.gl/maps/jUMiMzdSgpt) in room 169 (the doors are locked on the weekend but we put up post-its with a phone number to get access).
Make sure you don’t miss out! Join us or follow along with what we’re doing and talking about by:
• Chatting with us on Slack (https://boston-skeptics.slack.com/) (sign up for an account here (https://bs-slack-signup.herokuapp.com/))
• Following us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/bostonskeptics)
• Following us on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/bostonskeptics/)
• Joining our Facebook group (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6399460578)
• Liking our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/bostonskeptics/)
• Joining our Meetup (https://www.meetup.com/BostonSkeptics) group
• Watching our videos on Vimeo (https://vimeo.com/channels/bostonskepticsVimeo)