Free event! Come learn about 5 innovative and exciting technology products and network with the Boston/Cambridge startup community! Each presenter gets 5 minutes for product demonstration and 5 minutes for Q&A. Please follow @BostonNewTech (http://twitter.com/BostonNewTech/) and use the #BNT54 hashtag in social media posts: details here (http://bit.ly/promotebnt).
Foley Hoag LLP (http://bit.ly/BNTHoag) - No industry moves faster or makes a bigger impact on the way we live than the technology industry. Technology innovators in software, hardware, gaming, entertainment and telecom turn to Foley Hoag LLP to help secure and maintain their leadership positions in this competitive industry. Our attorneys provide a comprehensive array of legal services for companies in all stages of development, from conception through profitability and beyond. For more information, please click here (http://bit.ly/1bNCJcz) to visit our website for technology entrepreneurs. Follow @FoleyHoag (http://twitter.com/FoleyHoag) and like them on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/foleyhoag). www.FoleyHoag.com (http://bit.ly/1bNCJcz)[masked]
Built on the foundation of Yodlee’s 15 years of aggregated consumer financial data, Yodlee Interactive (http://bit.ly/1FODUSy)empowers visionary entrepreneurs, partners, and developers to build the next generation of disruptive and innovative Fintech solutions using the award-winning Yodlee platform. Through our APIs, we help you bring innovative FinApps to market more quickly using the richest consumer transactional data in the world.
Register (http://bit.ly/1HmCiou) for 30 day access. For more information on using our APIs for your FinTech startup click here. (http://bit.ly/1IBHBSF)
Products & Presenters:
1. KlioCarePlan (http://bit.ly/1KXc9yJ) - Helping manage complex care patients through care transitions & self-care tools (Anshuman Sharm / @anshumansharma (http://www.twitter.com/anshumansharma)) Tech: Python, AngularJS, Redis, CouchDB, ElasticSearch. kliocareplan.com (http://bit.ly/1KXc9yJ)
2. GemShelf (http://bit.ly/1dqYUbd) / @GemShelf (http://www.twitter.com/GemShelf) - A Knowledge Management tool that helps groups capture, organize and share info (Colin Kennedy) Tech: Meteor, MongoDB, AWS, Postgres, Lucene. gemshelf.com (http://bit.ly/1dqYUbd)
3. Yoke (http://bit.ly/1Gv8E1q)/ @lambdazen (http://www.twitter.com/lambdazen)- Track your cloud apps (Sridhar Ramachandran) Tech: ConceptJS, Java 8 with Nashhorn, Cassandra, Elastic Search, AWS. yoke.io (http://bit.ly/1Gv8E1q)
4. Tabshare (http://bit.ly/1KXcHVk) / @tabshareapp (http://www.twitter.com/tabshareapp)- Mobile ordering, payment, and marketing platform for bars and nightclubs. (Ian de Vries / @WIdeVries (http://www.twitter.com/WIdeVries)) Tech: Database: MySQL, Back-end: PHP, Front-end: iOS. tabshare-app.com (http://bit.ly/1KXcHVk)
5. LetsAllDoGood app (iOS) (http://bit.ly/1cGThFl) - @letsall_dogood (http://www.twitter.com/letsall_dogood) - All the good in the world. In the palm of your hand. (Greg McHale) Tech: iOS. letsalldogood.launchrock.com (http://bit.ly/1cGThFl)
6:00 to 7:00 - Networking with dinner and drinks
7:00 to 7:10 - Announcements
7:10 to 8:30 - Presentations, Q&A
8:30 to 9:00 - More Networking
9:00 - More networking over drinks across the street, at The Whiskey Priest (https://plus.google.com/114424780945587399083/about), 150 Northern Ave. (at Seaport Blvd.), Boston, MA. (optional)
Directions & Parking:
Foley Hoag is in the Seaport West building. Take an elevator to the 13th floor and look for signs. Please do not check in with security in the lobby.
Check in at our table just outside the meeting hall by typing your last name to print your name badge.
Foley Hoag is in the Seaport West building, right next to the MBTA Silver line World Trade Center Station (http://www.mbta.com/schedules_and_maps/subway/lines/stations/?stopId=25092). Walk 1 block north on World Trade Center Ave and you will see the building on your left. You can also walk there in 15 minutes from the MBTA Red line South Station (http://www.mbta.com/schedules_and_maps/subway/lines/stations/?stopId=14435).
Use this Google Map (https://www.google.com/url?sa=D&oi=plus&q=https://maps.google.com/maps?ie%3DUTF8%26f%3Dd%26daddr%3DFoley%2BHoag%2BLLP,%2B155%2BSeaport%2BBlvd,%2BBoston,%2BMA%2B02210%26geocode%3DCZyPbW7oCbXSFWU1hgIdWfjD-yG1hpFfpE6UFg%26gl%3DUS%26hl%3Den). There are parking meters along Congress St, Seaport Blvd, E Service Rd and Boston Wharf Rd and two open-air parking lots just east of the building (along E Service Rd), which charge $14-15 for the evening.