Most U.S. employees work entirely or partly mobile (outside the office), as companies continue expanding globally and allowing more flexible work options. IDC Forecasts U.S. Mobile Worker Population to grow from 96.2 million (61%) in 2015 to 105.4 million (72.3%) by 2020! So, how can companies keep a dispersed and mobile workforce productive and engaged? Please join us at this free event, to learn about innovative approaches and technologies that increase productivity through better communication and collaboration!
We'll discuss finding great meeting space anywhere, leveraging virtual workspaces, and deploying mobile apps for employee engagement, communication, sales, marketing, customer service and field management.
Please click here to share/tweet our event with your network. We'll use the hashtag #mobileworkforce for social media.
1. Breather - Book peaceful, practical spaces to work, meet and focus. A room of your own. Wherever you are. Whenever you need it. Find beautiful, private spaces that can be reserved for any length of time – a short 30 minute recharge or an entire day of productivity. It’s up to you. The only thing you'll need to access Breather is your smartphone. Just reserve a space and unlock the door with a unique PIN code when you arrive. Our spaces are available whenever you need them, so you can focus on what matters – working with colleagues or relaxing after a long day. Sign up for free here and get a $45 credit! Get more info at: www.Breather.com
2. Bluescape is a virtual workspace designed to make it easy for individuals and teams to create, interact, and visualize content in real-time. Connect with mobile access via iOS® or Android® tablets, desktop web browsers, and multi-touch display walls. We're simple, and some of the most creative companies in the world depend on our software. www.bluescape.com
Let yourself loose: You deserve the freedom to inspire and create the future
Look your project in the eye: Import files, handwrite and sketch your ideas, add note cards to capture, organize, and engage any team.
Stop at nothing: Keep the momentum going for local and remote participants via our A/V conferencing and screencasting capability
Stay productive: Show the evolution of your thinking during presentations and align technical and creative minds earlier in the process. (See video: "Design Reviews: Better with Bluescape")
"With Bluescape, we have more time to resolve detail, let things rest, and get a fresh set of eyes on them. Projects don’t only get done faster; they get done better." - Head of Brand Creative, Mazda Corporation
3. Repsly provides mobile software solutions for enhancing field activity management. With customers in over 50 countries, Repsly simplifies processes for field teams with its groundbreaking SaaS/Mobile application. Repsly targets organizations with field reps that perform sales, marketing, customer service and field management functions, such as taking replenishment orders, merchandising products on retail shelves, marketing for referrals, or performing regular maintenance. Deployed by leading global brands as well as innovative startups, Repsly enables these organizations to improve the efficiency of their field teams, and greatly simplifies the collection and analysis of field data. As a result, Repsly’s solution helps organizations create a tight connection between the field and back-office operations. www.Repsly.com
4. hubEngage™ is an employee communication and engagement mobile app platform that lets you push relevant content, surveys, gamification, rewards, and much more to users via location-based technologies, segmentation, user behavior and feedback algorithms. Using hubEngage's intuitive dashboard, instantly design, build and trigger mobile and desktop tactics, analyze performance and re-target users with increasing relevancy. hubEngage enables companies to:
• Increase employee engagement
• Increase brand advocacy
• Create knowledge sharing
• Attract and retain talent
• Create a collaborative, fun culture
• Empower employees to communicate in real-time
• Reduce costs, consolidating content channels into one SAAS platform (customizable and brandable)
Solve your internal brand/communications, HR, training, recruitment, and culture challenges with hubEngage! www.hubEngage.com
Each of our presenters will give an overview of their technology/service, covering the core features, capabilities and differentiation. They’ll demonstrate their technologies live, walk through use cases and answer questions from the audience. Key questions to be answered include:
1. What major problems does your technology solve?
2. What markets and types of users is your technology geared towards?
3. What are the top features your users rave about most and why?
4. What are your technology's options and pricing?
5. What kind of support and/or related services do you offer?
6. What exciting features will you be rolling out next?
Partner & Venue Host:
Microsoft New England was founded with the recognition that the greater Boston area is home to the world’s leading universities, cutting edge technology and the vibrant investment and emerging growth company community, and our campus plays a leading role in building our presence among these communities. www.MicrosoftCambridge.com
6:00 to 7:00 - Networking with dinner - visit the company tables!
7:00 to 7:10 - Announcements
7:10 to 8:30 - Presentations, Questions & Answers
8:30 to 9:00 - Meet the presenting companies at their tables.
9:00 - Please exit the floor. You may continue conversations in the lobby.
Directions & Parking:
Microsoft's building at 1 Memorial Drive has a parking garage in the basement, which is $10 after 4 PM. MIT offers FREE parking in any non-gated lot on campus after 5 PM. MIT's Hayward St Lot is the closest (park in the white spaces, not the yellow). Memorial Drive has free parking, but the spaces in front of NERD have a 1 hour limit. Other area streets have metered parking.
Public Transportation: Microsoft NERD is a 5 minute walk from the Kendall Square MBTA station on the Red Line.
Get directions & more info here.
Show a government issued, photo ID to Security and sign the attendee roster. Take an elevator to the 1st floor and walk through the glass doors. At our check-in desk, type in your first or last name, to print your name tag.
Try Breather with a FREE $45 Credit towards your space rentals!
To get first notice of our events as well as awesome opportunities and resources via email once per week, make sure you are subscribed to Announcements from BNT under My Profile->Notifications.