Free event! Come learn about 7 innovative and exciting technology products and network with the Boston/Cambridge startup community!
Please click here to share/tweet our event with your network. (http://ctt.ec/H57cV)
Each presenter gets 5 minutes for product demonstration and 5 minutes for Q&A. Please follow @BostonNewTech (http://twitter.com/BostonNewTech/) and use the #BNT76 hashtag in social media posts. We'll retweet you!
Brought to you by:
Foley Hoag LLP (http://bit.ly/BNTHoag) - No industry moves faster or makes a bigger impact on the way we live than the technology industry. Technology innovators in software, hardware, gaming, entertainment and telecom turn to Foley Hoag LLP to help secure and maintain their leadership positions in this competitive industry. Our attorneys provide a comprehensive array of legal services for companies in all stages of development, from conception through profitability and beyond. For more information, please visit our website for technology entrepreneurs here (http://bit.ly/1bNCJcz) and learn more at www.FoleyHoag.com (http://bit.ly/BNTHoag).[masked]
The power of IBM Watson and IBM Cloud at your disposal! Augment solutions with technology designed to assist people, not replace them. Leverage IBM Bluemix. Weave together application services, infrastructure and data. Bare-Metal to virtualized infrastructure, tailored to meet your needs. Learn more:
• IBM Watson (http://bit.ly/IBMwtson)
• IBM DeveloperWorks (http://bit.ly/ibmdevworks)
• Unleash IBM for Startups (http://bit.ly/IBMstartups)
• What IBM is doing in Boston (http://bit.ly/IBMbos)
Akamai Technologies (http://bit.ly/jobsbnt) - Taking the internet business-ready - Fast, Reliable and Secure! The leading cloud platform for helping enterprises provide secure, high-performing user experiences on any device, anywhere. Learn more at www.Akamai.com (http://bit.ly/jobsbnt).
Accelerate - Take your idea to reality with Startups Innovation's Alpha Training! Learn all the fundamentals of innovation in a 1:1 intense, immersive, full-day session with a trainer who will inspire and equip you and help you drive action and results! Only $299, or $399 for teams. Learn a hot/Top skill: Resolve problems like entrepreneurs do. Learn to innovate 10X. Great for early stage entrepreneurs and corporate managers looking to innovate like startups. Email Chris "at" BostonNewTechnology.com to save 10% and reserve your spot. Satisfaction guaranteed! www.StartupsInnovation.com (http://bit.ly/2oj2U4a)
Products & Presenters:
1. RateGravity (http://bit.ly/2mU7ZyY) / @RateGravity (http://bit.ly/2n7faom) - Transforms home financing to benefit the borrower! (Patrick Boyaggi / @PatrickBoyaggi (http://bit.ly/2mQ0Sqj)) Tech: Amazon API, WebServices, CloudFront & S3. www.RateGravity.com (http://bit.ly/2mU7ZyY)
2. Oomf (http://bit.ly/2n7kNCT) / @OomfCharge (http://bit.ly/2n7kNCT) - The Sharing Platform to enable the sharing economy – one thing at a time! (James Riel / @BostonRiel (http://bit.ly/2oTdHW8)) www.TheOomf.com (http://bit.ly/2n7kNCT)
3. MeetSpace (http://bit.ly/2mspjyF) / @MeetSpaceApp (http://bit.ly/2nRz6ve) - Video Conferencing for Distributed Teams! (Nick Gauthier / @NGauthier (http://bit.ly/2nRIfUW)) Tech: Go, PostgreSQL, WebRTC, WebSockets, Heroku, Twilio. www.MeetSpaceApp.com (http://bit.ly/2mspjyF)
5. blink'r (http://bit.ly/2msLTHN) - Easy to use, production-ready rapid prototyping IoT development tool! (Jason Lasser) Tech: Android, Cortex A53 Processor, 8GB eMMC Memory, Bluetooth, WiFi. www.blink-r.io (http://bit.ly/2msLTHN)
6. CurbCall (http://bit.ly/2msxtHC) / @CurbCallApp (http://bit.ly/2ndbZgn) - Breakthrough Technologies for Real Estate professionals. Get real estate showings instantly! (Stephanie Sullivan / @ShaunaRaeMom (http://bit.ly/2nJsum0)) Tech: iOS, Android, Ruby on Rails, Java, Python. www.CurbCall.com (http://bit.ly/2msxtHC)
Apply to present your startup here: http://bit.ly/bntdemo
6:00 to 7:00 - Networking with dinner
7:00 to 7:10 - Announcements
7:10 to 8:30 - Startup Presentations, Q&A
8:30 to 8:45 - Meet the Startups, More Networking
8:45 - Please migrate any conversations to the lobby area
Directions & Parking:
Akamai is at 150 Broadway, Cambridge, MA - Google Map (https://goo.gl/maps/3BTqkxcghaK2)
If you're new to ride-hailing services, you can use our links to get a free ride on either Uber (http://bit.ly/bntuber)(up to $50) or Lyft (http://bit.ly/bntlyft)(up to $20).
Akamai is 3 blocks from the MBTA Kendall Station (http://www.mbta.com/schedules_and_maps/subway/lines/stations/?stopId=12412) (Red Line). Walk West one block on Main St, then north one block on Ames St, then west less than one block on Broadway. Akamai is in the building on the left just before Galileo Galilei Way.
Driving & Parking:
Park at the Kendall Center Yellow Garage at 75 Ames St (https://goo.gl/maps/hBa1ydV3iSP2) ($10 after 6 pm). MIT also offers FREE parking in any non-gated lot (http://web.mit.edu/facilities/transportation/parking/locations.html) on campus after 5 PM, such as their Hayward St Lot (http://whereis.mit.edu/map-jpg?selection=P5&Parking=go) (park in the white spaces, not the yellow).
Akamai staff will be escorting attendees from the lobby up the stairs to the first floor, where you'll find our check-in table. Type the first few letters of your name on the screen and tap your name to print your name tag.
A full name and valid email is required to RSVP. By RSVP'ing Yes to this event, you agree to be contacted by BNT. Your information will never be shared with other parties.
To get first notice of our events as well as awesome opportunities and resources via email once per week, make sure you are subscribed to Announcements from BNT under My Profile -> Notifications.