Free event! Come learn about 7 innovative and exciting technology products and network with the Boston-area startup community! At SolidWorks, maker of awesome 3D design software solutions! (Waltham, MA)
Please click here to share/tweet our event with your network. (http://ctt.ec/ddrw0)
Each presenter gets 5 minutes for product demonstration and 5 minutes for Q&A. Please follow @BostonNewTech (http://twitter.com/BostonNewTech/) and use the #BNT77 hashtag in social media posts. We'll retweet you!
Brought to you by:
Foley Hoag LLP (http://bit.ly/BNTHoag) - No industry moves faster or makes a bigger impact on the way we live than the technology industry. Technology innovators in software, hardware, gaming, entertainment and telecom turn to Foley Hoag LLP to help secure and maintain their leadership positions in this competitive industry. Our attorneys provide a comprehensive array of legal services for companies in all stages of development, from conception through profitability and beyond. For more information, please visit our website for technology entrepreneurs here (http://bit.ly/1bNCJcz) and learn more at www.FoleyHoag.com (http://bit.ly/BNTHoag).[masked]
The power of IBM Watson and IBM Cloud at your disposal! Augment solutions with technology designed to assist people, not replace them. Leverage IBM Bluemix. Weave together application services, infrastructure and data. Bare-Metal to virtualized infrastructure, tailored to meet your needs. Learn more:
• IBM Watson (http://bit.ly/IBMwtson)
• IBM DeveloperWorks (http://bit.ly/ibmdevworks)
• Unleash IBM for Startups (http://bit.ly/IBMstartups)
• What IBM is doing in Boston (http://bit.ly/IBMbos)
Powered by the Dassault Systèmes 3DExperience Platform, SolidWorks 3D applications help millions of engineers and designers succeed through innovation. SolidWorks delivers an intuitive experience in product design, simulation, publishing, data management, and environmental impact assessment. For the latest news, information, or an online demonstration, visit our Web site (www.3ds.com/solidworks (http://bit.ly/2ok9VEi)) or call[masked] (outside of North America, call [masked]).
Products & Presenters:
1. MatterVest (http://bit.ly/2pG8m4j) / @Matter_Vest (http://bit.ly/2oj3puG) - We provide the tools to invest in startups that matter to you! (Jason Kraus / @JKraus23 (http://bit.ly/2oGzWxr)) Tech: Bubble.is. www.MatterVest.com (http://bit.ly/2pG8m4j)
2. DiscoverText (http://bit.ly/2psh8TZ) / @DiscoverText (http://bit.ly/2pLiuWk) - Software tools for text, survey and Twitter data analytics! (Stuart Shulman / @StuartWShulman (http://bit.ly/2pL3VlH)) www.DiscoverText.com (http://bit.ly/2psh8TZ)
4. TabCoinClub (http://bit.ly/2pbpOOF) / @TabCoins (http://bit.ly/2oFQmEw) - "Stay on top of Technology" Try before you buy or rent when you need to! (Akash Modi) www.TabCoinClub.com (http://bit.ly/2pbpOOF)
5. WatchRx (http://bit.ly/2nWEQrj) / @WatchRx (http://bit.ly/2pspSte) - Smartwatch with phone & GPS helps seniors take medication and live independently with dignity! (Jayanthi Narasimhan / @Jayanthi0307 (http://bit.ly/2psn0wx)) Tech: IoT, Android, iOS. www.WatchRx.io (http://bit.ly/2nWEQrj)
6. BEEP (http://bit.ly/2onJpX3) / @BeepEtc (http://bit.ly/2pLiRAc) - Enabling insightful, data-driven events & conferences! (Nirmal Parikh / @NirmalP (http://bit.ly/2jG4niz)) Tech: iOS, Android, Node.js, WordPress, PHP. www.BeepEtc.com (http://bit.ly/2onJpX3)
7. VirtualPhysio (http://bit.ly/2p88Tvm) - Chatbot that automatically helps recovering physical therapy patients with their daily exercise program! (Ian de Vries) www.VirtualPhys.io (http://bit.ly/2p88Tvm)
Apply to present your startup here: http://bit.ly/bntdemo
6:00 to 7:00 - Networking with dinner
7:00 to 7:10 - Announcements
7:10 to 8:30 - Startup Presentations, Q&A
8:30 to 9:00 - Meet the Startups, More Networking
9:00 - Please migrate any conversations to the lobby area
Dassault Systemes / Solidworks address: 175 Wyman Street, Waltham, MA 02451
Use this Google Map (https://goo.gl/maps/99MktHVM1G32) for both driving directions and public transportation options (Alewife Shuttles (http://128bc.org/shuttles/) or MBTA Bus Route 70A (http://www.mbta.com/schedules_and_maps/bus/routes/?route=70A&direction=O&timing=W&RedisplayTime=Redisplay+Time) to Lincoln St @ Silver Hill Ln). There is no return service for these shuttles and buses.
If you're new to ride-hailing services, you can use our links to get a free ride on either Uber (http://bit.ly/bntuber)(up to $50) or Lyft (http://bit.ly/bntlyft)(up to $20).
Park in the rear parking lot straight down the road from the main building.
Photo ID is required. Come to the main entrance and present ID at the front desk to get your visitor badge. Then, look for our check-in table. Type the first few letters of your first or last name on the screen and tap your name to print your name tag.
A full name and valid email is required to RSVP. By RSVP'ing Yes to this event, you agree to be contacted by BNT. Your information will never be shared with other parties.
To get first notice of our events as well as awesome opportunities and resources via email once per week, make sure you are subscribed to Announcements from BNT under My Profile -> Notifications.