Join us to:
- See 7 innovative and exciting local Business and Workforce Technology - Solution demos, presented by partners and startup founders
- Network with attendees from the Boston-area startup/tech community
- Enjoy pizza, salad and beverages
Each company presents an overview and demonstration of their product within 5 minutes and discusses questions with the audience.
Please follow @BostonNewTech and support our startups by posting on social media using our #BNT98 hashtag. We'll retweet you!
To save on tickets and enjoy exclusive benefits, purchase a BNT VIP Membership: http://bit.ly/BnTvip
Brought to you by:
Microsoft New England was founded with the recognition that the greater Boston area is home to the world’s leading universities, cutting edge technology and the vibrant investment and emerging growth company community. http://bit.ly/BNTmsftne
From the travel innovators who brought you KAYAK comes Lola.com, a super easy, completely stress-free and fun — yes, fun! — way to manage corporate travel.
DigitalOcean provides the easiest cloud platform to deploy, manage, and scale applications of any size, removing infrastructure friction and providing predictability so developers can spend more time building what they love. Try DigitalOcean for free with a $100 credit: do.co/boston
Cape Ann Development - Enterprise-class software, app and web development for startups! Contact Chris Requena at Chris "at" CapeAnnDevelopment.com.
TRBdesign - WordPress Maintenance, Development and Website Marketing from experts! Contact Reiko Beach at reiko "at" trbdesigns.com
Your Profile Video is a full-service video production agency, specializing in content creation strategies and digital marketing. Call or email us today for a free strategy consultation! www.YourProfileVideo.com
The Boston Headshot - You only get one shot to impress a potential client. www.TheBostonHeadshot.com
The Yard: Back Bay - Coworking, dedicated desks, and private offices in the Hancock. Sign up for a tour and get a FREE week trial: http://bit.ly/BNTyard
Chuck Goldstone | Strategies and Stories - It's about your story. Getting audiences to listen. Like you. Do what you want. www.ChuckGoldstone.com
Climbing The Success Ladder ( http://bit.ly/BNTtlc ) helps you with Goal Setting. Positivity. NLP Coaching. Change. Getting Unstuck. Tom Maloney, trains entrepreneurs to be successful!
Products & Presenters:
1. Lola.com - Agile Travel Management is a quick, dynamic and flexible way to create a corporate policy that enables employees to do what's right for the business. Happy employee travel experiences within a policy can be set up in five minutes.
2. botkeeper / @b0tkeeper - Automated bookkeeping service provides dashboards, billpay, reporting, payroll, file & receipt management, and data integrations. (Enrico Palmerino / @EnricoPalmerino)
3. Live Undistracted: Phone Safe System / @SmartPhoneSafe - A novel approach to eliminate the phone as a driver distraction in commercial fleets. (Mike Falter)
4. HostDrinks / @HostDrinks - On-Demand bartending service that connects insured bartenders with event hosts. (Michelle Carazas) Tech: Java, Swift.
5. Mashlink / @Mashlinkio - Makes it easy to record your own commentary track on top of any video, all in real time! (Erich Archer / @ArcherVideo)
6. Pangea.app - The Resume of the 21st Century to help college students freelance! (Adam Alpert)
7. Squark Seer / @squarkai - AI Predictive Power with Spreadsheet Ease! (Judah Phillips / @Judah)
6:00 - Networking with pizza, salad and beverages served
7:00 - Welcome & BNT Partner Introductions
7:10 - Presentations, Q&A
8:30 to 9:00 - More Networking
By purchasing a ticket for this event, you agree to Boston New Technology's Attendance Terms: http://bit.ly/BnTterms