Ladies, come on out for our fun rides and post-ride get-togethers! We love to ride and enjoy meeting other women who do too. We also support each other as we progress in our bike skills. At the trailhead, we split into two groups: beginner and intermediate/advanced. Our beginner ride has a sweep so you won’t get dropped. And we have a facebook group for sharing pictures and keeping in touch with other lady riders, https://www.facebook.com/groups/2574002485976960/. Join us!
We'll be riding Picture Rock trail, an intermediate trail at Heil Valley Ranch. Picture Rock has both flowy and rocky sections and climbs steadily for 1,100ft.
Aerobic Difficulty: 4/10
Technical Difficulty: 5/10
IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT THE RIDE
- Riders must sign a liability waiver once during the season. By signing up for this ride, you agree to our Waiver https://bouldermountainbike.org/sites/default/files/Waiver_0.pdf
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, bring water, and have a trail-ready bike.
- All riders ride at their own risk, group leaders take no responsibility for rider safety/injury.
- This is a no-drop ride.
- Riders should also carry basic tools: a spare tube in your correct tire size, a pump, tire lever, a chain tool and basic Allen wrenches. Snacks are recommended.
- Rides launch on time. Please arrive at 5:45, rides will roll at 6:00.
- If the weather is iffy make sure to check this page a few hours before the ride for updated info. If you signed up for the ride you should also receive an email in the event of a cancellation.
- For permitting and planning purposes, please sign up if you plan to join us.
The Boulder Mountainbike Alliance is a volunteer-run, membership-based, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. BMA's mission is to serve as a positive voice for mountain biking in the greater Boulder Colorado area by improving the trail experience for all users through skill clinics, social rides, events, advocacy, and trail building. Learn more about BMA here https://bouldermountainbike.org.
Send us an email if you have any questions - [masked]