Long-time BMA board member Jason Vogel is leaving Boulder for the greener pastures of Seattle. We asked him if we could hold a happy hour send off and he insisted that it be held in the woods where he can take some of you all out to experience some #SeldomSeenSingleTrack in the Nederland area. If you are interested in helping send Jason off and maybe learn about a new trail in the process, come on out for a ride at 3pm, beers at 5:30, or stay and roast some s'mores over a campfire overnight if you want to camp. Meet up at the main parking lot at West Mag. Yes, we know it's a Monday but it's going to be worth it. You should leave work early and #rideyourbike.
This will be an intermediate/advanced ride. If you haven't ridden with Jason, be prepared to get "Vogeled."*
Please consider carpooling from the Justice Center and leave extra time for the construction in Boulder Canyon!
IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT THE RIDE
- Riders must sign a liability waiver once during the season. By signing up for this ride, you agree to our Waiver https://bouldermountainbike.org/sites/default/files/Waiver_0.pdf
- All riders MUST wear a helmet, bring water, and have a trail-ready bike.
- All riders ride at their own risk, group leaders take no responsibility for rider safety/injury.
- Riders should also carry basic tools: a spare tube in your correct tire size, a pump, tire lever, a chain tool and basic Allen wrenches. Snacks are recommended.
- For permitting and planning purposes, please sign up if you plan to join us.
The Boulder Mountainbike Alliance is a volunteer-run, membership-based, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. BMA's mission is to serve as a positive voice for mountain biking in the greater Boulder Colorado area by improving the trail experience for all users through skill clinics, social rides, events, advocacy, and trail building. Learn more about BMA here https://bouldermountainbike.org.
Send us an email if you have any questions - [masked]
*Vogeled - be taken on a ride in which will be twice as long as you thought, you may get lost and possibly left for dead. But you will ride trails you've never seen before and it will be worth it.