addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boulder Metalsmithing Association Message Board › Business Success webinar from Revere Academy

Business Success webinar from Revere Academy

Beth M.
bethmerckel
Group Organizer
Boulder, CO
Post #: 19
Hi BoMA:

The following is from Revere Academy about a jewelry-specific class, Business Success. It's a webinar, so you can watch in your own home, and the price is only $79. I'm going to attend, and I thought you might be interested too.

Beth

--------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­------------------
I am excited to tell you that for the first time in history, the Revere Academy is offering a webinar class! Students will be able to attend this special class on business success from anywhere in the world at a very reasonable introductory price. I am sure your fellow guild members will be interested in learning more about this unique opportunity. The class is coming up very soon, April 28-29, 2012. If this is too short of notice to announce this new opportunity in your guild's newsletter, I hope you will be able to announce it on your guild's web site, blog, eNews and Facebook page.

Attached is the press release with more details. You can also download the release from our web site.
http://www.revereacad...­

If you have any trouble downloading the files, would like me to send you a high resolution image, or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I would love to tell you more about this exciting new class format.

Christine

Christine Dhein
Assistant Director

Revere Academy of Jewelry Arts
760 Market Street, Suite 900
San Francisco, CA 94102
Phone: 415-391-4179
Fax: 415-391-7570
www.revereacademy.com

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT: Alan Revere
San Francisco: February 15 or Christine Dhein
415/391-4179

Revere Offers Webinar on Business Success

April 28-29, 2012, from 9 am to 5 pm the Revere Academy will offer its first webinar class, in conjunction with the 2012 Masters Symposium class, “Prepare for Success.” This class is designed to give artists the skills they need to succeed in running their own businesses. Because this is the first time Revere has offered a webinar class, there is a special, one-time introductory price for the class of just $79!

This is a special opportunity for jewelers and artists all over the country to study with Harriete Estel Berman, a professional artist and creator of The Professional Guidelines, to learn how to use the power of social networking, blogs, and web sites to develop visibility and get their work noticed. Other topics will include maintaining proper records for the IRS, managing inventory, how to update your résumé, and evaluate and upgrade your photos.

The class is open to artists in all media and students at all levels can participate in this class without the costs of travel and lodging that would normally be incurred to attend a class in person at the Revere Academy, in downtown San Francisco. Webinar participants will be able to view the instructor and Powerpoint presentations in real time via their computer, as will as submit their own questions and images for review by the instructor, much like the students who attend the class in person. For more details, visit www.revereacademy.com/classes/symposium/­prepare-for-success/. Webinar participants are required to have a computer with a high-speed internet connection. To register for the webinar, call 415-391-4179.

Harriete Estel Berman is a classically trained silversmith and jeweler who now uses post consumer, recycled materials to construct artwork ranging from jewelry and teacups to entire lawns of social commentary. Her work has been shown throughout the United States, in Europe and Africa and is included in numerous museum collections. Berman has organized SNAG’s Professional Development Seminar for the last seven years and writes series on Professional Guidelines for artists to promote understanding and practical solutions for recurring issues in the art and craft community. Visit harriete-estel-berman.info and her blog on professional advice, AskHarriete.typepad.com.

The Revere Academy of Jewelry is located in downtown San Francisco’s historic Phelan Building. Schedules, information and a free video tour are available upon request from the Revere Academy of Jewelry Arts, 760 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, Ca 94102. Tel: 415-391-4179 Web Site: www.revereacademy.com E-mail: info@revereacademy.com Fax: 415-391-7570