We’re an inclusive social group for finding new friends, or maybe even that special one. We focus on social gatherings where everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Please join in!
We like to go to a variety of events: live band nights, lunches, breakfasts, walks (dogs optional), coffee (cake optional), and meals at hand picked local eateries. Mostly they take place evenings and weekends, but some are on weekdays. The events usually take place in or around Bournemouth, Poole and Christchurch. It depends on what you want. Ask, and we can hopefully arrange events that suit you!
We're an informal group for the most part, dressing up is optional but can be fun. Our first priority is for everyone to feel comfortable and welcomed.
To make sure that event hosts and members can recognise each other, we do ask that all members have a current photo that clearly shows your face. Similar to a passport photo, but with a smile! As much as anything, it means that at least you can work out who it is that you’ve been talking to at an event!
Annual membership dues of £6.50 are payable within a week of joining, and annually thereafter. They go towards covering the cost of running the group.
1) Treat all other members with respect.
2) Attend events you have signed up for. If you cannot attend you must change your RSVP or contact the host or organiser to let them know. No contact will earn a "No Show".
3) Events with advance bookings, such as table reservations for restaurants, require at least 24 hours notice of pulling out so that the bookings can be updated. The notification period required may be higher on individual events. In which case the notice period will be included in the event description.
4) Maintain a clear profile photograph showing your face that you can be recognised from, unless explicit permission is sought of (and granted by) the group organiser to use an alternative photograph.
5) Multiple rule breaches may result in you being removed from the group membership.
6) Have fun!
Refunds of monies paid for events will be available up until the time agreements are signed with the venue, and / or monies paid to them.
Thank you very much for reading, and see you soon!