addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bowling Green Hiking Meetup Message Board › Dale Hollow Lake - Trails & Cave Hike

Dale Hollow Lake - Trails & Cave Hike

Ira
irasmith
Nashville, TN
Post #: 35
I hope that the Dale Hollow Lake Trails & Cave hike that was supposed to take place this past Saturday will be scheduled again for a future date. I have never been there but the description sounds really nice. I cancelled out due to the rains and storms that were all over the place this weekend. I do enjoy hiking but when I know for sure that rain and storms are in the mix I bow out as that just isn't weather to enjoy the journey and take good photos in smile
Phil
user 5231134
Group Organizer
Bowling Green, KY
Post #: 14
I agree Ira. Too bad the weather didn't cooperate. I know a few people who were not signed up were thinking about going. Some people had mentioned boating there too so maybe we can get a weekend later in the summer and combine hiking and water sports!
Ira
irasmith
Nashville, TN
Post #: 36
Sounds awesome to me and looking forward to it biggrin