What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
We are so excited about our next event! We are bringing back one of our most requested topics and partnering with a new organization. On June 29th be sure to mark your calendars for "Essential Allies for Your Career" with Women in Cleantech and Sustainability! BTG Community members can use the discount code "Career2022".
Whether you are looking for your next job or promotion it’s important to have allies, mentors, and sponsors supporting you through your career journey. Each of these relationships has unique functions and benefits for creating a more equitable workplace.
Our clean energy professionals will discuss:
- What is a mutually beneficial ally, mentor, or sponsorship relationship
- What are moments of celebrations with allyship
- How to grow a relationship with your mentor
- What are the important truths about sponsorships
- April Reid – Reliability Engineer at Exelon
- Crystal Robinson – Manager, Configuration & Document Management
- Nick Young – Sr. Director at Progressive
- Michelle Dutemple – Executive Consultant & Horse Guided Empowerment Coach
Agenda (in PST):
11 am: Introduction from Women In Cleantech and Sustainability
11:05 am: Introduction from Breaking The Glass
11:07 am: Panelists Introduction
11:10 am: Panel Begins
11:45 am: Q&A Begins
11:58 am: Closing
Breaking the Glass is a program of Sthree created to support women-identifying professionals & their allies by promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion within the tech workforce. All are welcome!