What we're about
Upcoming events (3)
5.5 mile Circular walk from Caldecotte to Ouzel Valley Park.
Start: Meet in car park outside Caldecotte pub & Grill.
Distance Approx: 5.5 miles
Time Approx: 110 mins
Pace: Moderate. We will always stick together and give support and encouragement.
On: Redway Paths and maybe some very muddy Wet tow paths.
After Social: Caldecotte Pub & Grill.
This walk will take us through Woughton Park, Simpson and Ouzel Valley Park, following the river ouzel and the union canal.
NOTE - By signing up for this event you agree:
1. To cancel your attendance if you are starting to show any signs of COVID-19 - if in doubt consult https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms/
2. To maintain social distancing as much as is possible at the meeting point and during the walk
3. To cancel your attendance promptly if for any reason you cannot attend to give others a chance to take the place
4. To only put your name down for one of the Saturday walks organised by this group to avoid confusion
5. To wear appropriate clothing and footwear for the weather and walk
We are not qualified walking instructors, first aiders or have insurance.
You will need to assess your own fitness and capability for this walk.
We will always stick together and give support and encouragement.
Folk by the Oak Festival - a Sunday afternoon / evening festival featuring - The Proclaimers, Richard Thompson and others.
We will aim to meet as a group at the festival. Bring your own seating, picnic and drinks, but a range of food and drinks are available from vendors on-site.
You will need to purchase your own ticket - early bird adult tickets on-sale now at £42.50 (will be £55.00 on the day).
Full details and tickets at https://www.folkbytheoak.com/
We can organise car sharing from MK nearer the evnt.