We need 10 or 12 players to play 5- or 6-a-side. The game may be cancelled, if we don’t have 10 players at least one hour before kick off. Please arrive in good time before kick-off to meet new friends and for a quick warmup.
If you’d like to join the game, you must book your space by changing your RSVP status to 'Yes', then follow instructions to pay online. You can pay with your PayPal account or a Debit/Credit Card via PayPal website. After the payment, please check that your name is on the list of attendees.
NO MORE SPACES?
If this game is full, please use comments to let others know you want to play in case someone can’t make it. If someone replies to your comment, you will be able to book their space. Also please look for another game in the calendar:
CHANGED YOUR MIND?
If for any reason you cannot make it to the game, please text Aram on[masked] as soon as possible. Then change your RSVP status to NO to free up your space. You may cancel up to 2 hours before the kick off.
If you do not turn up for the game, you will be marked as “No show” and banned from the group.
- 3G artificial grass all-weather outdoor pitches with floodlights
- Football, bibs and goals are provided, but please bring a spare ball
- Astros or rubber studs permitted, no metal studs please
- Shin pads are recommended
- Changing rooms & showers available in the main building
- We will use bibs to divide into two teams and play for 60 minutes
- Make sure you arrive on time and have fun
- Contact number:[masked] Aram
GAME PLAY RULES
- No fouling, no slide tackling, no shouting at each other
- Any kind of aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated
- Everyone must play fair, respect their opponents and fellow players
- Goalkeepers: everyone plays in goal twice and we rotate every 5 mins
- You can score in the goal area, no offside rule, no back-pass rule
Parking is free along Wilson Ave and at the sport centre’s car park.
The 3G football pitch is located south from Stanley Deason Leisure Centre.
If you need a lift or can give a lift, please leave your details in the event's comments.
If you travel by bus, check services 1, 7, 14, 21, 27, 47, 52, 57, 71, 72, 73, 84, 94A on www.buses.co.uk.
Our Calendar: http://brightonfootball.co.uk/calendar
Our YouTube channel: http://brightonfootball.co.uk/videos
Our WhatsApp group: http://brightonfootball.co.uk/wa
Our Facebook page: http://brightonfootball.co.uk/fb
Google Map (pitches, parking, etc): http://brightonfootball.co.uk/map