This is a meetup for young introverts (both shy and the more outgoing type) in their 20's 30's and late teens, where we can socialise and make like minded friends on our own terms without having to force ourselves to act like extroverts, so if you're not into the loud pub/ club scene and would prefer a more laid back environment where you can be your reserved self then come along, we'll do a wide variety of things including: Afternoon food and drinks, cinema, museums, zoo, climbing and other extreme sports, mini golf, etc. 1. Feel free to leave any time you like without having to give a reason or feel rude for leaving early.
2. The group will centre more around one to one or small group conversations rather than everyone shouting all at once.
3. If you need to take a break and go for a walk or play on your phone for 10 minutes feel free to do so.
4. You won't be judged for being quiet or having a resting bitch face.
5. People with social anxiety or autism spectrum are welcome too.
6. Feel free to skip the small talk and get straight to the interesting stuff.
7. Anyone can host a meet up so if you have any good ideas then post it up.