addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bronies of Phoenix Message Board General Discussion › Why is appleloosacon being voted on to be delayed?

Why is appleloosacon being voted on to be delayed?

A former member
Post #: 3
Title should be self explaining.
why is the con being voted on to be delayed?
Robert S.
user 2296948
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 131
Just a hunch but mabey it has to do with only 1 VA, not a lot of sales, and the date is too close to other larger cons.
Franny
user 84295162
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 5
Well if it happens I hope to know ASAP cause I was planning on buying my badge this Friday