Location visible to members
This is our first BroNYCon of 2012! What makes a BroNYCon different from a regular Bronies-NYC meetup? Simple: BroNYCons are the BIG ones! If you are coming from out of state and can only make one event of ours, make it a BroNYCon! These are when we pull out all the stops to pull in bronies from across the region and the nation. If you're local, you should be coming to our meetups every month anyways! ;) Price includes one (1) raffle ticket. The first 20 pre-payers are VIPs and will get quadruple raffle tickets for four times the chance to win! VIPs also get special seating in front for the finale.
How to get into the con: All paying attendees will receive a Personal Code, which will be emailed to your Paypal email address within 24 hours prior to the convention. Present this code to get yourself and any guests (+1s, +2s, etc.) into the convention. As a backup, try to bring a copy of your Paypal receipt, either printed or on a phone or tablet. Fear not: If you paid, you WILL get in.
The first 100 registrants receive double raffle tickets.
NOTE: TICKETS AT THE DOOR WILL BE $45 (And you won't get a nice pre-printed name badge, just a generic empty one!) RSVP today to save money, look sharper, AND speed through registration!
Confirmed Guests of Honour and Special Appearances:
• Voice actress ANDREA LIBMAN (voice of Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy)
• Voice actress NICOLE OLIVER (voice of Princess Celestia, Cheerilee)
• Voice actress ASHLEIGH BALL (voice of Rainbow Dash, Applejack)
• Editor SETHISTO of Equestria Daily!
• Famous pony artists JOHN JOSECO, EGOPHILIAC, and PIXELKITTIES!
• Famous pony musicians CHAINALGORITHM and TARBY!
• Bronyville hosts APPLE CIDER & CHEF SANDY!
• A very special appearance via Skype: COMPOSER DANIEL INGRAM!
• and MANY MORE! See the full list at http://www.bronycon.org/who.html
POLICY ON YOUNG CONGOERS: Children under 10 are free. Children from 10 to 15 are half price. All those under 14 must register together with an adult family member.
We have a group rate with Hotel Pennsylvania for Friday/Saturday/Sunday. Use code BRO010612 on hotelpenn.com.
CONTACT INFO: If you have questions, send an email to Nanashi, Chief of Security and Co-Organizer at [masked]
OR send a text message to[masked]. You will get a speedy response.