We are a private group running predominantly in Manchester, which is based on respectful touch in its many forms. To join this group you must have a penis and be 21 years of age or older, but all sexual orientations and relationship statuses are welcome.
The primary aim of our is to promote connection between members, using the medium of our bodies in a safe, nurturing environment. Safety is our prime concern and we do have an updated set of rules regarding boundaries and consent (see below). Our expanded events will range from the platonic to the erotic and include: Erotic and sensual massage, platonic touch, meditation, Tantra, energy work, exploring relationship dynamics and more...
We will seek to create a community to educate and promote well-being, pleasure, intimacy and connection through touch. However we will, in keeping with the ethos this Group was originally set-up, always aim to run one massage event a month. We will also from time-to-time advertise events that involve other genital configurations which we feel may be of interest.
We currently have a £3 six month subsciption to be a member of the Brothers In Touch. This subscription has been introduced to reduce the cost of our events and allow those members who choose not to attend our events and just use our message board to make a contribution to the charges we receive from MeetUp. The current subscription ends on 30th April 2020 regardless of when you join.
If you don't pay the subscription within one day of joining will result in you being removed from the Group.
We're friendly, welcoming and inclusive to all people with a penis who like to explore connecting with other similar beings through touch and massage. We look forward to welcoming you to one of our events.
Jon, Hans & Tolu
- We create a very special space where everyone is accepted for who they are. In this sacred space we don’t judge anyone or say or do anything that would make anyone feel uncomfortable in any way.
- You are expected to be open to respectful, consensual touch from others, you will have a desire to give and receive touch. However you will never be expected to touch or receive touch from anyone you don’t want to.
- Touching without permission: Not only is it bad manners to touch someone without their permission, it is also illegal.
- Everything that happens in a group is absolutely confidential to that group. You’re welcome to tell others about the event and your experience but you should not discuss anything about a particular person who attended.
- Please arrive with your energy intact; do not attend under the influence of alcohol or other stimulants.
- If any of those running the event see any unsafe practice we will invite you to change what you are doing immediately. If this request is not respected we will ask you to leave the event.
- Every individual is responsible for their own known health condition(s) and notifying the organisers of anything which may affect a particular session or another individual.
For our events that include consensual penis massage:
- There is a clear understanding NOT to engage in sexual acts, including penetrating any part of the body with the penis. No lips below the hips.
- It is absolutely fine to have an erection, and it is absolutely fine not to have one too.
- It's also fine to ejaculate and fine not to. Ejaculation isn't the goal of our penis massage sessions; the focus is on the journey not the destination in which we actively support ejaculatory choice.
These safeguards are in place to protect us and ensure our Group remains a safe place for all. Communication is key for community and we always welcome feedback, if there’s anything you’d like us to look into please don’t hesitate to message one of the Group organisers.