You’re invited to come paddle the Ashely River with Outdoor Afro, Brown Girls Hike and Sea Kayak Carolina.
Looking for an easy and fun introduction to kayaking?
Want to practice your paddling skills in an environment that is welcoming and supportive? Then, this is the perfect paddle for you!
Our guides Stephanie and Joe will foster an easy, safe and enjoyable paddle at your own pace.
This adventure is great for beginners!
We will paddle in a direction that is most convenient with the tide and wind.
Cost: $35.00 per person
Please click the following link to reserve your kayak:
What to wear / bring:
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Closed-toed water shoes or shoes you don't mind getting wet
- Nylon / Synthetic clothes, quick drying
- Water for hydration (Reusable water bottles like Klean Kanteen)
- Bug spray / Sunscreen
- Sunglasses / Eyeglasses with retainer
Please note: **Sandals and flip flops do not provide adequate protection around the boat ramp, or heel support in the kayak.**