TIP: click 'PHOTOS' for photo gallery AND this welcome page in their nice, original form. :-) Click 'About us' (or 'A propos') once you're there.
THE MISSION OF FUNKY FRENCH ACADEMY: We want to offer you a totally different way to improve your French. With improv games and songs, all 100% in French. Our mission: to boost your confidence & competence in this tricky language! Theater games will get the words flow, and help you laugh about mistakes. Funky songs will ingrain pronunciation and language structures.
YOU WILL: -> Get your French ready for new year; -> Work on your voice & your speaking skills; -> Have a good glass of wine; -> And become a STAR … with Funky French Academy.
WE WILL PROVIDE: - lively role plays, - groovy songs, - fun theatre exercises, - an experienced teacher to practice your French with. - snacks and wine in the break!
Funky French Academy: Le cours de français où c’est toujours les vacances...
Lodewijk REGOUT Founded Funky French (France) in 2007, and Funky French Academy in 2014 Studied French language, literature and didactics (Paris & Utrecht) Language trainer (NL, Fr, En) since 2001 (Whole Brain method, using music, role-plays and the like) Founded the Voice Lab in 2007, workshops for acappella singing
* REQUESTED LEVEL: For French: A2 or above (decent beginners level or up) For music & theatre: all levels welcome!
* IMPORTANT: You register for the WHOLE series of 9 evening classes (Série Automne). On October 12 and 19 you can attend a test lesson if wished (provided there are spots left)
* DATES: Oct 12, 19, 26, Nov 9, 16, 23, 30, Dec 7, 14
* BOOKING: Send a mail (is the ONLY way) to FunkyFrenchAcademy@gmail.com
* COSTS: 180€ for the 9 classes (160€ when booked before October 7).
* SIZE of the group: up to 10, to be Corona-proof, and to have full attention for everyone.
* VIDEO: Check out the great video of our last year’s show: https://youtu.be/JFzS4PQW868 . Do you like its retro look? In 2020 we’ll keep some of those Roaring Twenties on the program :-)