If you would like to hear the experiences of people with deep startup experience, then join us for this 'Global Startup' panel event. Hear candid talks by successful entrepreneurs, sharing best practices, strategies and mistakes to avoid from those who have done it before. How do you get started on your entrepreneurial journey? How do you appeal to global markets? How should you structure your business? How do you find talented people to join your team? What is it really like to build a successful company, and what are the steps necessary?
>> Our guest speakers for this event include:
- Florin Grosu (Co -founder, Traderion)
- Gabriel Paunescu (CEO, Naologic)
>> Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is launching or thinking about launching a global startup
- Anyone who wants to meet local investors, accelerators, co-working spaces, and founders
- Anyone who wants to learn about the resources available for local entrepreneurs
>> What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Panel Discussion with Representatives from Top Local Organizations
- Question and Answer Session
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
>> >> This event is FREE, and we expect over 50 people in attendance. For more information, visit http://fi.co/e/198291/meetup
This event is sponsored by the Founder Institute startup accelerator. Founder Institute provides a step-by-step program that gives startup founders the structure, mentor support, and network of entrepreneurs they need to start an enduring company. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 60 countries, the Founder Institute's mission is to "Globalize Silicon Valley" and build sustainable startup ecosystems worldwide.
If you have any feedback on this event, please let us know at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/fi-events
Also, remember to sign up for our Founder Insight mailing list to receive exclusive startup training videos and articles every Monday and Thursday: http://fi.co/subscribe