What we're about
This is a group for fellows willing to practice basketball with mostly self- and individual training methods just like what you may find on YouTube videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KixNAxjtRNQ
We all love basketball, and we are
- not professionals (but professionals are welcome too!)
- probably playing in small/amateur teams
- hard workers, who know results only come from practice
- willing to cover and share the costs of renting out a proper place for indoor practice inside Budapest, in the time of 2 hours per week
We would like to
- improve our shooting, ball handling skills
- improve ourselves physically (acceleration, jumping, etc...)
This group is
- NOT a pickup basketball, so there is NO game practice
- NOT to form a team and practice team strategies
What you need to do
- no professional requirement at all
- the only thing for you is to come to the gym, practice, and mutually help/assist others in their practice (e.g. collecting balls, passing balls, setup practice field).
Anyone in the group can bring practice lessons e.g. by watching a youtube workout video, and then teaching it to us.
If we have enough people, between 6-12 practicers (not players), we rent a basketball indoor place somewhere downtown during winter, and organise practice sessions. Please join and share your ideas, plans, wishes.