What we're about
Are you looking for an afternoon or evening out? We are a group of friendly FUN-loving ladies that enjoy getting together each month.
Our Saturday afternoon ladies meet from 12p – 3:30p on the 4th Saturday of each month at the same venue in El Cajon. The hostess will coordinate a main dish and theme for the Meetup. A signup sheet will be posted with a choice of potluck items. Each attendee will select an item from the posted list to bring.
There is a buy in amount of $11 with $1 going to offset annual costs of the Meetup Organizer membership fees. CASH prizes are awarded to the winners for the different prize categories.
Prizes will be given out for the following:
* Most Bunco’s (3 dice of the appropriate round, scoring 21 pts toward the win in that round)
* Most Wins
* Most Losses
* Most Baby Bunco’s
* Most Snake Eyes
* Last Bunco
Requirements for this Group:
1. Please don’t be a flake.
2. Courtesy, Reliability and Consideration for others are qualities we value.
3. Be considerate of our hosts. They go to a lot of effort to make our time together enjoyable. If you have RSVP’d you will be attending a group event and your plans change, update your RSVP as quickly as possible. If something happens and you are unable to attend the day of the event, immediately contact the hostess or organizer.
4. Attendance is reviewed every six months. If a member hasn't participated in an event for six months, an email will be sent requesting acknowledgement of interest. No acknowledgement, member will be removal from the group.
5. Most importantly, HAVING FUN!
*If our Saturday afternoon Bunco get together doesn’t work of you, check out our "Bunco Simplified" evening get together. We meet from 6p – 9p at the same venue in Lakeside each month. The theme is “Bunco Simplified”. The host for the month provides a dessert and drinks. This is not a potluck get together.