What we're about
This is the Asia Business Networking Meetup. This is a Meetup that was produced with an idea of promoting business networking with Asia and Asians, in New York. This is not a Meetup only for Asians. We promote business networking with Asia and Asians in New York. There is an emphasis placed on business with China, Japan, and Korea. We do however encourage members to join who are interested in doing business with other Asian nations such as; Cambodia, India, Laos, Mongolia, Vietnam, etc.. We have many language exchange and learning programs planned, so that members can learn important business items as; Asian business etiquette, business in the Chinese language, writing business letters in Japanese, writing business letters in Mandarin, etc..
This is a Meetup for;
• Asians in New York who want to do business in New York and America.
• Asian Americans who are in the finance industries and wish to build a social and professional network.
• Americans who do business with and in Asia.
• Americans who do business with Asians.
• Americans that want to learn about doing business with Asia.
• People from countries other than America that want to learn about doing business with Asians and in Asia.
Our goals are to;
• Produce events which are profitable networking environments.
• Enable Asians from Asia to network and engage in business in New York easier, and profitably.
• Promote Asian community economics in China Towns, Japan Towns, and Korea Towns in America.
• Produce lecture series on Asian Banking and Asian Economics.
This Meetup is teaming up with English Language Instruction for Asians Meetup and hosting a monthly meeting on Asian and English culture and language learning and exchange. We are also teaming up with the Asian Fashion in New York Meetup, and are going to be able to offer discounted tickets to their annual Asian Fashion Show, which is always in a New York Korea Town or China Town location.
We try to have at least 75% of our meetings in Asian neighborhoods and Asian business locations, in order to promote community economics. We do meet in many midtown locations and Manhattan business districts for educational purposes and tours.
The administrators of this group would like you to remember that "We" are the Asian business network. You need to put the effort in this group, as in other groups, for us to succeed. Please be a social contributor and put in the effort to be a repeat member. Economics is not something that banks do to us somewhere behind closed doors. Economics is what we do with our community and our resources.
The Asian Business Network Organizer