CAS-GJ Board meetings are open to anyone interested in archaeology in western Colorado and the adjacent states.
Our 'board' is made up of volunteers who have agreed to take on various tasks to help the chapter run smoothly.
You are invited and encouraged to attend these meetings and find an active role for yourself in the success of our chapter.
Please give a little of your time to help our chapter to continue to be such a rousing success. If you have questions about how you can be involved/help or want to chat about what you have to add, feel welcome to attend a board meeting or contact any of the board members.
• Doug Van Etten - President[masked]
• Geoff Peterson - Vice President & PAAC coordinator[masked]
• Gayle Smith - Secretary[masked]
• Janice Shepherd - Treasurer & BLM-GJ Liaison[masked]
• Ed VanderTook - Director-at-large & CAS Representative
• Lorna Reed - Director-at-large & Librarian, Show & Tell Coordinator
Meanwhile ... if you want something discussed by the Board please let Vice President Geoff know this month. Among other topics we want to discuss:
** Follow Up to Chaco Canyon field trip, Other field trips?
** How the May 13th meeting went.
** Plans for June - August meetings
** Do we have or can we find a higher purpose or group mission
** Progress on interacting with the Museum, DARG, new Monument
** BLM site steward training follow-up &/or refresher from last fall
** More, more and maybe . . . more