What we're about
We are dedicated to teach anyone who is interested to learn about meditation, how to meditate, benefits of meditation, vital energies, vibrations, and high level frequencies, including profound breathing techniques.
You will learn:
• The benefits of meditation and why we need to meditate
• Methods for overcoming negativity in life such as anger, pride, attachment, jealousy, greed
• Learn to understand and take control of our emotions
• Learn profound relaxation to release mental and physical stress
• Learn how to reflect on your life as part of your meditation studies and embark on a journey of self discovery
• Proper meditation postures, adapted to your own physical limitations
• Opportunity to learn high level mediation techniques
• and much more...
Our classes teach fundamental principles of meditation that allow us to connect with our inner lives through simple practices and slowly progress to deeper meditative states as we build a stronger connection with our inner selves. Center for Inner Education & Meditation is part of an international community of over 500 meditation centers.
Our programs are designed to teach not only meditation principles but also how to connect with one's inner life and use the knowledge, compassion and wisdom in your daily life.
One of our core principles is that classes are free of charge because we strongly believe that this knowledge is for the soul and everyone should have access to learning about the profound benefits of meditation and learning more about their inner self without having to pay for it. We are a Not For Profit Organization and are run solely by volunteers and donations from our students.
If you wish to make a donation or learn more about our organization, please contact your local CIEM location. Thank You!