Vincent purchased a golf course(located at Mile 651 Alaska Hwy, Watson Lake, Y0A 1C0)to build an entire village of Solar Tiny Homes: see picture below! This project will involve the collaborations of 10 Professors from UBC to build a "CLIMATE HERO PARK" for the world's first most environmentally friendly Tiny House Village.
Come out on Dec 11 to attend the presentation on the "Solar Tiny-House Village in the Yukon". The presentation will be held at 3pm on Dec 11 at the Potluck Jamboree at the Maple Ridge Farm (https://www.meetup.com/CO-SHARED-LAND-for-Tiny-Houses-in-METRO-Vancouver/events/235751279/). Address:[masked] Street, Maple Ridge, BC V2W 1P1 - The presentation will cover the following:
• Solar Energy Photovoltaic Technology
• Passive zero energy building
• TINY HOUSE design
• Ground source heat pump heating
• Vertical farm
• Soilless cultivation
• Vegetable fish symbiosis
• Sewage purification
• Community platform
• Crowdfunding mode
Check out the website: http://thetinyhousefestival.com/rent.html
Below are additional details about the Dec 11 Potluck Jamboree at the Maple Ridge Farm: https://www.meetup.com/CO-SHARED-LAND-for-Tiny-Houses-in-METRO-Vancouver/events/235751279/
Note: we are inviting Maple Ridge Mayor Nicole Read (http://www.mapleridge.ca/949/Your-Mayor) and city planners to take part in the event on Dec 11 - along with the MEDIA to spread the word !
Vincent will be submitting a proposal to start a Tiny Homes Village in his 16-acre farm in Maple Ridge ! He is open to facilitate permits with the municipality of Maple Ridge for anyone interested in parking a tiny house in his farm where he is launching his "Vertical Farm" Project (http://thetinyhousefestival.com/verticalfarm.pdf)!
• What's the Vertical Farm project? Vertical farming is the practice of producing food in vertically stacked layers, vertically inclined surfaces and/or integrated in other structures. These facilities utilize artificial control of light, environmental control (humidity, temperature, gases...) and fertigation (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fertigation).
• About Vincent: he has designed and patented a solar photovoltaic mobile power module (https://www.google.com/patents/US7942465?dq=patent:7942465B1&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjF7Lq75LvQAhXKz4MKHcHNDxkQ6AEIHTAA) - US PATENT: US[masked] B1 - and worked on vertical farming in China.
Vincent's "Third Green Revolution" (http://thetinyhousefestival.com/verticalfarm.pdf): he is launching a "Vertical Farm" Project (http://thetinyhousefestival.com/verticalfarm.pdf) combined with the Tiny House living in his 16-acre farm in Maple Ridge. Read the full project below:
Below is an image of the house to be turned into a community/education centre for the "Vertical Farm" Project (http://thetinyhousefestival.com/verticalfarm.pdf) and to be used as a recreational centre for tiny home owners living in the farm. The Kitchen space will become a cafeteria.
Below is an image of the massive warehouse! Vincent will open this space to tiny owners who wants to build their own tiny houses on site.
Below is an image of the Aquaponic space at the farm!
Below is an image of Vincent explaining his "Vertical Farm Project": http://thetinyhousefestival.com/verticalfarm.pdf