A big challenge in CS field is the compensation of the CSMs.
The hardest part is making the comp plan both rewarding for the CSM and aligned with the company strategy.
In this meetup our guest will be Adi Janowitz, RVP Customer Value & Services EMEA at WalkMe, will share:
- Best practices of creating a correlating comp plan
- How should it align with the company strategy?
- What considerations should be taken into account when defining your own plan
- What are the most common Customer Success Managers KPIs?
- Her team’s KPIs and its challenges
Adi Janowitz is a Customer Success Executive with vast experience in building and leading Customer Success organizations for global SaaS companies. Adi is focused on boosting retention and expansion through building a scalable goal-driven CS organization.
** Will be delivered in Hebrew **
15:00 - 15:30 – Gathering & Networking
15:30 - 15:35 – Ruti Shneorson (https://www.linkedin.com/in/ruti-melamed-shneorson/), VP Product & Success, PMsphere (http://www.pmsphere.com/)
15:35 - 16:45 – Adi Janowitz (https://www.linkedin.com/in/adi-janowitz-569584/), RVP Customer Value & Services EMEA at WalkMe (https://www.walkme.com/)
16:45 - 17:00 – Q&A