Location visible to members
And the nominees are:
* AQUEL NO ERA YO (THAT WASN’T ME) - Paula, a Spanish aid worker, has an encounter with an African child soldier named Kaney.
* AVANT QUE DE TOUT PERDRE (JUST BEFORE LOSING EVERYTHING) - Miriam has left her abusive husband and taken refuge with her children in the local supermarket where she works.
* HELIUM - A dying boy finds comfort in the tales of a magical land called HELIUM, told to him by the hospital janitor.
* PITÄÄKÖ MUN KAIKKI HOITAA? (DO I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING?) - Sini tries frantically to get her family ready to leave for a wedding, but her husband and two children are interfering with her efforts.
* THE VOORMAN PROBLEM - A psychiatrist is called to a prison to examine an inmate named Voorman, who is convinced he is a god.
This for the discount price of $8, details available after having RSVP'd. Click HERE (http://www.meetup.com/CULTURED-CIRCLES/message/?recipientId=8457799) to contact me in case you missed the info (hidden email addresses won't get a reply).
And the winner is...