Do you have an idea for a technology company, and want to team up with other entrepreneurs to bring your company into reality? Do you want to be part of a strong founding team? Then join us for Startup Co-Founder event. At this workshop, attendees will have the opportunity to network, and speed-pitch startup ideas to one another. Come for a fun night where you can form a team and lay the foundation for a great company!
>> Speakers include:
- Abdel Qader Ahmed (Managing Partner, AlMaqarr Coworking Space & ElRehla)
- Mohamed Farag (Co-founder & CEO, SmartlyFit)
- Rafeh Saleh (Founder & CEO, Consulting Pad)
>> Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is starting or planning to start a technology company
- Anyone who is interested in co-founding or joining the team of an early stage technology company
- Anyone interested in learning how co-founder arrangements typically work
- Anyone interested in hearing and discussing exciting startup ideas
>> What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Brief Overview of "How to Effectively Pitch Your Idea" for Potential Co-Founders
- Co-Founder Speed Networking Session
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
👉 >> This event is FREE, and we expect over 50 people in attendance. For more information, visit http://fi.co/e/197291/meetup
For information about the investors, incubators, and tech events available, see our list of Startup Resources (https://fi.co/startup_resources). Interested in perfecting your pitch? Read our Pitch Deck Guide (https://fi.co/pitch_deck) and download templates.